Marknad – Stockholm
Are you hungry to learn and work in a close-knit team with other likeminded techies and marketing mavens?
Netrounds provides innovative software solutions that enable telecom operators to deliver services to end-users with premium quality, using less operational resources.
Netrounds are on an exciting journey to bring their technology to the international telecom market where their goal is to become a leading player within network testing and service assurance.
Having fun at work is important for Netrounds as it creates an environment that stimulates creativity and inspiration.
As an agile team, they innovate and drive change in the telecom space through collaboration with industry leaders like Cisco, Orange, Alcatel-Lucent and Amdocs.
Netrounds is also recognized as a Fast50 technology company by Deloitte.
There has never been as much opportunity in technology as there is today. You can create a niche for yourself with emerging technology trends and evolve with the industry, continually learning, growing, and finding new and inspiring things to work on.
At Netrounds, we like to set ambitious goals and continuously strive to innovate and push ourselves further. In addition, our core values of Learning and Caring shine through in all that we do. This is something that we are proud of, and we think that it not only says a lot about us, but also a lot about who we are looking for.
So, are you looking to be part of an ambitious team on the cutting edge of networking and cloud technology? Do you dream of creating compelling content, engaging with an audience that is transforming their business models and ways of thinking, as well as their networks, and managing a sleek and refined marketing automation strategy?
Most importantly, are you hungry to learn and work in a close-knit team with other likeminded techies and marketing mavens?
Then we need YOU!
We are on the lookout for a detail-oriented and ambitious Marketing Coordinator.
The position will be based in Stockholm, Sweden.
What will you accomplish?
- Plan and drive both inbound and outbound marketing for Netrounds together with the Head of Marketing
- Successfully manage and continuously improve marketing automation strategy
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities, measuring results
- Create and publish marketing material in line with marketing plans and strategy, buyer personas, and content journeys
- Develop and manage company website strategy and design, working together with web designer
- Maintain responsibility for brand management and corporate identity, including management and design of company sales decks, collateral templates, and other related materials
- Assist with press and analyst activities, including press releases and analyst briefing scheduling
- Organize, plan and complete logistics for company presence at industry events and conferences
- Develop and drive the company social media strategy
- Manage SEO, analytics, and other similar activities to drive web and inbound traffic
- Work closely with designers to develop collateral
- Assist in overseeing the marketing budget
- Some travel to industry events and conferences that we attend and sponsor
As our new teammate, you have had some experience with the go-to tools of a marketing team. A sampling of our sales and marketing toolset is listed below:
- Hubspot or similar marketing automation tools
- Hubspot or similar CRM
- Powerpoint as the presentation go-to
- WordPress or other websites
- Social media – LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. a plus
- English fluency, written and spoken
- University degree in marketing or computer science
- Marketing experience within technology, software, and/or telecommunications
- This role requires at least 3 years of relevant B2B marketing experience
- Some travel may be required
As a Swedish company who is targeting a global audience, our official company language is American English, so you must be fluent in English, both speaking and writing. We hope you love English grammar as much as we do!
As an ambitious marketer, we think that you have studied marketing in university, as well as a possible Masters degree in a related subject. You have also been active in marketing before, preferably B2B, gaining experience and proving that you have found your passion.
As Netrounds is a software company within the telecommunications space, we love talking tech and believe that you do too! We think that the perfect fit for our new Marketing Manager has had some experience within the telecommunications or technology sector and understands our customers, our industry, and has an appetite to learn more about automation, assurance and test and measurement.
For this recruitment, we have partnered with XLNT Search. Should you have queries regarding these roles or the recruitment process, please contact Åke Pihlanen on firstname.lastname@example.org or+46 706 202 820.
We apply continuous selection during this recruitment process, so do send us your application promptly.
We’re looking forward to your application!