The Full Stack Developer will be working in the Product and Solutions Development team and with our customer-facing engineering team, other internal engineering teams and partners to define requirements from team and customer inputs, and then to develop and maintain our cloud data systems. The engineer will use his/her technical background to devise innovative solutions for the Peratech team’s requirements based around Microsoft Azure or similar infrastructure.
The Peratech Product and Solutions team has established a software centre of excellence in Stockholm and the postholder will be closely associated with that. The engineer will also be part of a global solutions team, with colleagues and internal and external customers all over the world. Therefore, this job could include up to 20 travel days a year internationally, especially within Asia and occasionally to Europe.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Database design and data storage optimization
• Writes clean, functional code on front- and back-end APIs, function apps etc.
• Active participation in design of client-side and server-side web application architecture.
• Development of UI components as per wireframes requirements.
• Performance tuning of applications. Implements standard security and data protection practices.
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
• Provides documentation of code in an easy-to-understand form, to allow extensive reuse of functions
REQUIREMENTS and EXPERIENCE
• At least BSc level in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar discipline.
• Experience in creating well structured, easy-to-understand code, with excellent documentation
• Fluency in spoken and written English, with communication skills at a professional level.
• 5 years or more experience in web application development, database design and optimized data storage including at least 2 years with Azure platform.
• Strong programming skills in ASP.NET, C#, using frameworks such as WCF, Entity Framework.
• Hands on experience on Azure platform components such as Azure App Service Model, Web Apps, API Apps, functions, Azure API Management Service, Azure blob, Container Service, Service Fabric etc.
• Hands on experience on Database such as SQL, CosmosDB, MongoDB etc.
• Good understanding of Azure event services like Service Bus and Event Hubs
• Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Azure PaaS features, Serverless architecture.
• Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system design, Web development using a multi-tier architecture and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Continuous Integration/DevOps experience using Azure DevOps, Git.
• Unit testing front end using frameworks such as Jest/ Selenium/Karma etc.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts/technologies.
• Good collaboration and communication skills.
• Take personal responsibility for components technical delivery collaborating with other senior developers and architects to design robust, scalable technical solutions.
WHAT WE OFFER
• You will work with cutting edge technology
• Great development opportunities, as you will be working with a very professional team, in a tech savvy company - a company that supports your development
• A very dynamic environment, in a company with a strong development
• Comprehensive terms
• Full time employment based in our facilities in central Stockholm, with flexible remote work
CONTACT AND HOW TO APPLY
For this recruitment, we have partnered with XLNT Search. Should you have queries regarding these roles or the recruitment process, please contact Ulf Magnusson, +46 70 569 09 28 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We apply continuous selection during this recruitment process, so do send us your application promptly
We are looking forward to your application!
Peratech is a pressure-sensing technology solutions company that provides next-generation touch and haptics solutions to some of the most exciting and innovative companies in automotive, industrial, musical instrument, electronic appliance, and consumer electronics markets.
Our patented HF-QTC™ technology sits at the crossroads of Physics and Chemistry, requiring a balance of clever thinking and problem-solving in Materials Science, Mechanical, Software and Electronics engineering to take full advantage of its properties.
We are a small team of passionate technologists, engineers, scientists, and problem solvers looking for the best fellow teammates to help make our company a great success. We are an equal opportunity employer that believes the best people come from all walks of life all over the world.