We are looking for a dedicated software engineer and manager for our client with experience of agile development methods to lead our software and applications development for our IOT/RTLS cloud services.
You will lead a small team and together with them develop and deliver software for our products. Typical applications that you will be involved in area real time positioning, business process analytics and system monitoring. Spanning from embedded software to cloud servers and smartphone apps including web applications used for visualization, service monitoring and administration. Our client´s teams are agil and committed to working in sprints.
- Responsible for products software design and its maintenance
- Ownership and supervisor of specific core software products
- Setting clear goals and communicate them to developments team, on-site and off-site
- Delegate and define the tasks in sprints for the team members
- Follow up on the progress and report to the management team of our client
- Participate in the system design and suggest features and improvements and select software library`s and tools
We are looking for at team player with a passion for software development, who constantly seeks new knowledge within tech. We believe that you have senior experience in leading a software team and development and have a desire to deliver stable products on Schedule. You also need experience from leading software development using outsource or inhouse multi sight teams. We also thing you have knowledge from agile development methods and scrum.
Keywords of knowledge:
- Wireless comunication
- Data analysing and presentation
- Programming in C++, C#, Java and cloud platforms such as Azure
- Scrum master and Software Products ownership
- Administration of IOT services or similar cloudbased services
Education: Master or Bachelor´s degree in computer engineering or similar and communicate fluently in English.
Position/Location: Permanent employment, full time 40 hours/week. Stockholm, Sweden